Welcome to Anxiety Care UK
* * * LATEST NEWS * * *
Anxiety Care UK will be closed over the festive period for the following dates:
- Monday 25th December
- Tuesday 26th December
- Monday 1st January 2018- Tuesday 2nd January 2018
The Mutual Support group resumes on Monday 8th January 2018.
Our Structured Recovery sessions resume on Tuesday 9th January 2018.
Structured Recovery Evenings held on Tuesdays are now taking bookings for 30 minute 1-1 structured recovery sessions.
All our Groups are held at Living Well Resource Centre, 372 Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, Essex, RM6 4YG. View Map
Anxiety Care UK is not responsible or liable for the contents or reliability of external links and should not be taken as endorsing the views and opinions expressed therein.
Anxiety Care UK are pleased to offer the following services:
- Mutual Support Group, Monday - excluding Bank holidays. Doors Open 6.45pm. Facilitated Session starts at 7pm until 8.30pm. Living Well Resource Centre, Chadwell Heath. (Attendees are asked to make a £3 donation)
- Face to Face Counselling (via Monday Group). This service is designed to complement the work done within the groups by providing additional support and focus on clients' individual needs.
Structured Recovery Evening Sessions
, held on Tuesdays.
Each booked 30-minute 1-1 session is goal focused, using the time to concentrate your thinking and behaviour towards a less anxious way of being.
To book your place Email
us, call us on 07552 877219, visit our Facebook
page and private message or come along to our Mutual Support Group on Monday.
- e-Counselling Service: £10 per email. Please email us at email@example.com for further details.
- Recovery information: Queries answered and advice provided by trained recovery support workers at firstname.lastname@example.org
For office administration and general information contact us either via email at email@example.com or on our mobile telephone on 07552 877219. Note: This number is not a helpline; we are therefore unable to provide guidance about anxiety over the telephone. For help with anxiety have a look at details of all our services, which can be found on this website.
* * * * * *